Vyakaran Vriksh Grade I-VIII
- Simple and lucid language is used.
- Under the heading Aao Jane, subject is defined in the beginning of the lesson.
- Uses of standardized Devanagari script, approved by the Central Hindi Directorate.
- Topics like language, script, alphabets, morphology, syntax, synonyms, antonyms, similar words with different meanings, one word substitution etc. have been presented in an interesting manner.
- Under the creative writing, paragraph writing, picture description, diary writing, essay, dialogue writing etc. are explained with examples in detail.
- Under the heading of Mukhya bate (main points) important points are repeated at the end of each lesson.
At the end of each lesson all-inclusive exercise is given.